Challenges

July 01, 2013

I really really apologise! I'm so sorry !!!!!

Hey! I really apologise for not being able to write any posts since last Thursday, the WI -FI at my house 
didn't want to work at aaaallllllll! I was so disappointed !

 So things happen and I think every challenge should last for 3 days because maybe my WI-FI won't be working again. 
So for these three days I think everyone should recycle something! Not by putting something recyclable in the recycling bin but making something out of it! Here are some ideas:

BEFORE:
AFTER:







BEFORE:
AFTER:
BEFORE:
AFTER:
Have fun crafting!
ps: be green 

By: Stella



2 comments:

Justine's Blog said...

What a great artist you are Stellitsa! Proud of you!

Interstellar Chaos said...

Thank you very much!(I didn't make those things in the picture, I got them from google images but you should see the ones I acually made at my house) Also thank you a lot for commenting and and enjoying!
Hope you share and like!

-Stella