Challenges

July 07, 2013

Sorry guys I didn't have time....

Hi everyone I'm sorry about yesterday, I  didn't have time to write a post because I was really busy packing my luggage. Anyway I think today since it's summer some people like to play video games and here's an example of the challenge:
Let's say you play video games for 2 or 3 hours subtract one hour of your gaming  so if you do game for 2 hours today you will game for one hour! Even if you don't play any video games you should subtract one hour  of your computer time!

                                                                             of
                                                                         time

                                                                            time
ps:be green
By:Stella

No comments: