Challenges

March 14, 2017

Solutions! 🌱


Hey everyone, it's Julia! Today I'll be talking about climate change. Wow! I know, an environmental blog talking about climate change, what a shocker! Well, it's a very important topic and a lot of old posts have to do with the subject, so what I'm going to be doing is listing the top posts that help prevent climate change the most. I'll post the link to each individual post so that you don't have to go scrolling forever. 


4. Using less electricity: 
5. Buying/making things with less packaging (2 different links)

6. Sign petitions: If you feel powerless in decisions the government takes that have an impact on environment, signing petitions can help. This is a link to a website that has a lot of different petitions concerning the environment and ones that have to do with other political issues. 

I hope you have a great week and tune in for Friday's post 😘❤️

No comments: