Challenges

November 22, 2016

1actaday Instagram!

Hey everyone! Today's challenge is super duper easy. All you have to do is go on instagram and follow 1actaday's new account ( _1actaday_). Basically I decided to make an instagram account for this blog because I thought it would be a great way of spreading the word about the blog and also a great way of raising awareness about the environment. I'll be posting updates on what's going on and what I'm posting and a bunch of fun facts about the environment. So that's basically it! I would really appreciate it if you can tell others and spread the word about the new instagram. Other than that have a great day. 


Daily Did You Know: 
Did you know that 1actaday has a new instagram account!? Hahahaha....Alright I know that wasn't funny....at least I tried.

Thank you for caring and keep making the world a better place❤️ 
-Love Stella

No comments: