Challenges

November 20, 2016

Water Conservation

    Hey guys! I hope you are having a fabulous day If not I'm wishing a happy day for you. Today's challenge involves saving water. I've previously discussed the benefits of this for the environment, but basically by saving water you are saving electricity and less carbon emissions are produced. So if the challenge is to turn off the tap while brushing your teeth. It's super simple and if you already d that like me that's great. Also in some countries you have to pay for water use so you'll be saving money which is always a bonus. So as I was saying, if you already do this try taking a shorter shower or maybe try not to waste any electricity. In any case you are contributing to the biggest issue today, climate change. By the way, I'm planning on having another "Little Talk" about climate change because I feel like it is an issue that has to be discussed in more detail. So yeah...That's today's challenge and make sure to tell friends and family about it. 


Daily Did You Know:
Did you know that around 135 species die each day due to tropical deforestation? 

Thank you for caring and keep making the world a better place <3

-Love Stella

No comments: