Challenges

November 17, 2016

A Little Talk

     I was thinking about something that I think about quite often and decided to share a few of my thoughts and opinions. I was wondering why all the horrible things that happen to our planet happen. I mean of course the first thing that popped in my head was mankind, but then I thought what could have possibly motivated people to destroy our only home Earth? I realised the answer is money. People seem to care about short term pleasure and success through money, but don't think about how gaining that money is not that great long-term as it is the money that is made from fossil fuel exploitation that is gained. I mean is our economy truly more important than our home? Well I don't think so. Sure I agree with the fact that a good and stable economy can be necessary for a happy society, but if it costs our planet and lives it's not worth it. Also if the planet falls we will fall with it. I think our environment is truly the priority here, and if you believe otherwise, that our economy is more important during this period of time, I respect your opinion, but think about this: What are you going to do with all that money when mankind is wiped out and the whole world is flooded with water due to climate change.

That's what I wanted to share and I hope you can understand my perspective on this issue. 


Thank you for caring and keep making the world a better place <3

-Love Stella

No comments: