Challenges

November 29, 2016

Reusable Drink Containers

     Hey guys. Hope that all is well. I want to apologize for not posting for a while. I got super busy and I feel really bad, so I hope you can understand. Anyway, today's challenge is to bring and start using reusable drink containers to school or work. Basically, bring your own coffee to work instead of buying it from a coffee shop. You save money, and help the earth. Same goes with water and oter drinks. Try to avoid buying any drinks at all today to reduce waste and it's healthier for you and the planet. Today's challenge is pretty easy. Also, if you don't have a reusable bottle, your challenge is to invest in one because it's totally worth it. Let your friends and family know about today's challenge and other than that have a beautiful day. 

Daily Did You Know: 
Did you know that I don't have a daily did you know for today? 😬
Thank you for caring and keep making the world a better place ❤️
-Love Stella

No comments: