Challenges

November 06, 2016

Screen Time

     Hi! I was thinking and I realised that everyone spends too much time on either their phones or other electronics which can have a negative impact on the environment due to the electricity use and to your health. Therefore, I thought that today's challenge can involve screen time. Try to cut two hours of your screen time today and do something for yourself. I feel like everyone is too occupied with their phones and it's sad in a way because all that is being gained from that is harm. We need to spend more time doing things for ourselves and being eco-friendly at the same time because in the end, that's what matters. Encourage others to do this as well and trust me it shouldn't be too difficult of a challenge. If it is though, try to reduce your screen time, a bit everyday and eventually you will see how much you can do in a day.

Daily Did You Know:

Did you know that up to half of all plants and animals species on dry land could face extinction by the year 2050 due to global warming?

Thank you for caring and keep making the world a better place ❤️

-Love Stella

1 comment:

Ayla said...

Aww this is a cute blog Stella. Let me know if I can give you a shoutout on my blog, I'd be more than happy to! (it's Ayla btw)