Challenges

January 13, 2017

Rant Friday: Urban Bee-keeping

     Hello! So today's the first official Rant Friday. This is something that's been bothering me for quite some time. The thing is I really wanted to start urban bee-keeping. I had a huge conversation with my parents last year and they considered my points. Honestly we had literally nothing to lose, and I thought it would be a great idea. I was confident afterwards that we can get a hive. Then recently my mom just decided that she changed her mind. She said they would bother people, but no offence the bees have work to do and they couldn't care less about people around them unless their queen was in danger. Anyway I am really upset about this. I wish I were able to hve my own land and the freedom to make choices on my own. I even promised to take care of all the money and care involved in having a hive. It's sad. I know for sure though that once I'm older and have the freedom to make my own decisions and act on them like in situations like this one, I will get a bee hive. I'm not necessarily upset at my mother, but more at the fact that such a harmless thing can't be executed. If anything and now that I think about it, urban bee-keeping helps the environment. Basically I'm sad and I will make sure to never forget about this in my future so that I can finally attain this goal of mine.


Hope you've liked the first Rant Friday!!

Thank you for caring and keep making the world a better place❤️
Love Stella

No comments: