Challenges

January 24, 2017

Some More Food Ideas

     Hey. It's Stella! So I will be continuing with the eco-friendly diet thing we've been doing. I have plenty of recipes for you guys today. Also, I just want to thank everyone who comes and reads this blog. It makes me and Julia very happy. Yesterday we got the most page views than ever before! I'm so happy and grateful. This makes me feel that there are more people out there who care to make a change. 

What Julia Ate Today: 

Breakfast: Avocado toast with organic salsa as dressing. (Btw I love avocados. They are so worth adding to your diet.)

Lunch: Quinoa salad with spinach
Recipe: http://www.fooduzzi.com/2016/02/roasted-broccoli-quinoa-salad-with-honey-mustard-dressing/ 

Dinner: Vegan mac and cheese
Recipe: http://www.maplealps.com/blog/creamy-dreamy-vegan-mac-n-cheese

Vegan Matcha Late:


Recipe:
-1 tsp of matcha 
-maple syrup 
-almond milk
-frothed almond milk 

What I ate today: (Stella)

Breakfast: Organic Peanut Butter and Jam sandwich (my fav) and some almond milk.

Lunch: Rice with fried veggies (this is my go to food, super easy and yummy!)

Dinner: Vegetarian Stir-fry


Recipe:
-mushroom
-green and red pepper
-cauliflower 
-broccoli 
-peas
-rice noodles
-Soy sauce
-Sesame oil 
-optional: Siracha sauce, egg 

Anyway, that's everything for today. Hope this will inspire you all to make eco-friendly diet decisions. Thank you for caring and keep making the world a better place<3 bye lovelies<3

Love Stella <3




No comments: